Turn on the mobile time clock method to allow your employees to clock in and out using the When I Work app on their iPhones and Android phones.
Things to know before you begin
- You must have manager or account holder access privileges to modify attendance settings.
- You can require employees to clock in near the schedule or job site address based on GPS coordinates.
- Go to App Settings.
- From the menu on the left side of the screen, click Attendance.
- Next to Clock In with Mobile App, click the toggle to move it to the on position.
If you want to require employees to be near their scheduled location in order to clock in, check the Employees Must Be Near Location to Clock In checkbox. For more information, check out Restricting Where Employees Can Clock In.
- Click Save in the top-right corner of the screen.