Set up overtime thresholds so users are paid extra depending on how many hours they work within a certain time frame. You can adjust the thresholds to calculate weekly, daily, and daily double overtime. For example, if the weekly overtime threshold is set to 40 hours and a user works 42 hours in one week, they would be paid for two hours of overtime.
For more information on how overtime works, see How Overtime is Calculated.
- You must have admin or manager level access to adjust overtime thresholds.
- Weekly and daily overtime are paid at 1.5 times the normal rate.
- Daily double overtime is paid at 2 times the normal rate.
Hover over , then select General Settings.
- In the Overtime section, enter your thresholds in the Calculate Weekly OT After, Calculate Daily OT After, and Calculate Daily Double OT After.
- When you’re finished, click Save in the top-right corner of the screen.
After you set your overtime thresholds, close out a finished pay period to automatically calculate overtime based on the thresholds set.