By default, When I Work sets the start day in the schedule to Sunday. You can change the first day of the work week in the General Settings.
- You must be a manager or admin to change the start day of the work week.
- The start day of the work week determines how overtime is calculated.
Change the start day of the work week
Hover over , then select General Settings.
- On the right-side of the screen, click Change next to the Start of the Work Week menu.
- Select which day you’d like your work week to start on.
- Click Confirm.
- Click Save in the upper-right corner of the screen after making your change.