You can edit an employee’s information at any time from the When I Work Scheduling app.
- You must have supervisor, manager, or account holder access privileges to edit an employee’s information.
- A registered employee’s email address cannot be changed by an account holder, manager, or supervisor if the user has already registered. The employee can edit their email by logging into When I Work on a computer, the Android app or the iOS app.
- To edit the employee’s profile picture, access level, availability preferences, max hours per week, or employee ID, visit the When I Work web app from your computer.
Edit a user’s information
- From the When I Work Scheduling app, tap Menu button on the top left of the screen.
- Tap Employees in the Toolbox list.
- Select the employee you need to edit.
- Tap to edit the employee’s profile.
- On this screen, you can edit the employee’s:
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Employee notes
- Qualified positions
- Tap next to “Tag Position…” to tag positions to the employee’s profile.
NOTE: When I Work allows you to tag an employee to Multiple Positions. Tagging an employee to multiple positions means that the employee is qualified to work the position.
- Tap – next to the positions they are no longer qualified to work to remove a position from the employee’s Profile.
- Tap – to the right of the Schedules employees are unqualified to work to remove an employee from a schedule.
- Tap on the top right of the screen to save the employee’s information.
NOTE: If you do not tap , your employee’s information are not stored.
- A message appears in the bottom of your app confirming the save.