If you have an employee re-joining your business, you can reactivate a deleted employee to restore their previous information instead of adding a new profile.
Things to know before you begin
When you reactivate an employee:
- They do not receive a notification that they’ve been reactivated.
- Only their past shifts from when they were deleted repopulate back in the Scheduler.
- Their requests repopulate back to the Requests page.
- Go to the Employees page.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click Add Employee.
- The Add Employee window appears. In the top-right corner, type the employee’s name you want to reactivate in the Find Previous Employee menu.
- Select the employee’s profile you want to reactivate.
- The employee’s profile repopulates with their information. If you need to, make any changes to their information, then click Reactivate Employee.
After reactivating an employee’s profile, their information repopulates in the account and the employee can log in again.