If you have an employee re-joining your business, you can reactivate a deleted employee to restore their previous information instead of adding a new profile.
Things to know before you begin
When you reactivate an employee:
- They do not receive a notification that they’ve been reactivated.
- After reactivating an employee’s profile, their information repopulates in the account and the employee can log in again.
- Only their past shifts from when they were deleted repopulate back in the Scheduler.
- Their requests repopulate back to the Requests page.
Hover over , then select Employees.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click Add Employee.
- In the top-right corner, type the employee’s name you want to reactivate in the Find Previous Employee menu.
- Select the employee’s profile you want to reactivate. The employee’s profile repopulates with their information.
- If you need to, make any changes to their information, then click Reactivate Employee.