Tag employees to multiple positions or schedules at once to save time instead of tagging their positions or schedules one by one.
Things to know before you begin
- Removing an employee from a position does not affect their scheduled shifts.
- If you remove an employee from a schedule:
- Their past shifts are hidden from the schedule.
- Their future shifts are moved to OpenShifts.
Hover over , then select Employees.
- Select employees by clicking the checkbox to the left of their profile pictures. If you want to select all employees, click the checkbox in the top-left corner of the header row.
- Choose whether you want to set positions or schedules for employees.
- To tag employees to positions, click Assign Positions.
- To tag employees to schedules, click Assign Schedules.
- When you open the Assign Positions or Assign Schedules menu, the check boxes represent the current status of your selected employees
- Check icon indicates that all of the selected employees are currently tagged to the position or schedule.
- Dash icon indicates that some of the selected employees are tagged to the position or schedule.
- Empty checkbox indicates that selected employees are not tagged to the position or schedule.
- Check the positions or schedules you want to assign to employees. The icon next to the position or schedule name determines whether an employee is added or removed from a position or schedule:
- Check icon indicates that you are adding employees to a position or schedule.
- Empty checkbox indicates that selected employees are being removed from a position or schedule.
- Click Apply.