If you want to prevent users with an Employee access level from viewing all other users with an Employee access level, you can enable global employee privacy in the General Settings. This will prevent users from seeing the Coworkers tab, the Schedule, and Swaps and Drops.
- You must be a Manager or Admin to enable global employee privacy.
- The global employee privacy setting overrides the privacy setting that is available to individual employees.
- The global employee privacy setting is available in the web app only. However, the setting affects the web app, iPhone/iPad app, and Android app.
How global employee privacy works
When employee privacy is enabled in the General Settings:
- Employees cannot see other employees’ names or contact information on the Coworkers tab.
- Employees can still see Supervisors, Managers, and their email addresses.
- Employees can no longer change their individual privacy settings.
- Supervisors and Managers can still see all employees.
Hover over , then select General Settings.
- Click the toggle next to Employee Privacy.
- Click Save near the top of the page.