If you’re a supervisor, manager, or account holder, you can clock in or out on behalf of your employees from your Android phone.
If you need to clock in or out for your own shift, see Clocking In and Out from Android.
Things to know before you begin
- If you’re a supervisor, you can only clock in or out on behalf of employees that belong to your schedule.
- You can also clock in on behalf of your employees from your computer or iPhone/iPad.
- From the When I Work Scheduling app, tap the Also Working card on the dashboard.
When you’re viewing the list of employees that are scheduled for the day, you can tell whether they’ve clocked in based on their icons:
- Calendar with a check mark: The employee has clocked in and out.
- Calendar with a square: The employee is scheduled to work later today and has not clocked in yet.
- Calendar with a question mark: The employee was scheduled to start working earlier today but failed to clock in.
- Clock with a circle: The employee has clocked in but has not clocked out.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Clock others in and out.
- Tap the name of the employee that needs to be clocked in or out.
- Clock the employee in our out.
After you’ve clocked the employee in our out, you return to the Who’s Working list.
- If you need to clock another employee in or out, tap the employee’s name.
- If you’re finished, tap the back button in the top-left corner of the screen to return to the dashboard.