If you’re a supervisor, manager, or admin, you can clock in or out on behalf of your employees from your Android device.
You can also clock in on behalf of your employees from your computer or iOS device. If you need to clock in or out for your own shift, see Clocking In and Out from Android.
If you’re a supervisor, you can only clock in or out on behalf of employees that belong to your schedule.
Clock an employee in or out
- From the When I Work Scheduling app, go to the dashboard.
- Tap Also Working.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Clock others in or out?.
- Tap the name of the employee that needs to be clocked in or out.
- Clock the employee in our out.
After you’ve clocked the employee in our out, you return to the Who’s Working list.
- If you need to clock another employee in or out, tap the employee’s name.
- If you’re finished, tap in the top-left corner of the screen to return to the dashboard.