If you’re a supervisor, manager, or admin, you can clock in or out on behalf of your employees by editing their timesheets from your computer.
If you’re a supervisor, you can only clock in or out on behalf of employees that belong to your schedule.
Edit the employee’s timesheet
Edit the employee’s timesheet to add a clock in or clock out time.
Hover over Attendance, then select Timesheets.
- In the top left corner of the screen, use the Pay Period menu to select the current pay period.
- Click the user’s name under Timesheets on the left or the summary table on the right.
The user’s timesheet appears.
- Clock the employee in, out, or both.
- Click the cell that corresponds to the in or out time.
- Add the time. Use “a” for A.M. and “p” for P.M.
For example, enter 845a for 8:45 A.M.
- Press Enter or Return.
- Add Details. To add a schedule, lunch break, position, job site, or notes to a time entry, hover your pointer over the details cell, then click an item to make changes.