If you’re a supervisor, manager, or account holder, you can clock in or out on behalf of your employees by editing their timesheets from your computer.
Things to know before you begin
If you’re a supervisor, you can only clock in or out on behalf of employees that belong to your schedule.
Edit the employee’s timesheet
Edit the employee’s timesheet to add a clock in or clock out time.
- From your computer, use a supported web browser to sign in to When I Work on the web.
- Near the top of the page, click the Attendance tab.
- Select your employee’s name from the list at the left.
- Clock the employee in, out, or both.
- If you need to clock the employee in, enter the start time in the In column of the appropriate day. Press Enter to save.
- If you need to clock the employee out, enter the end time in the Out column for the appropriate day. Press Enter to save.