If you’re a supervisor, manager, or account holder, you can clock in or out on behalf of your employees from your iPhone or iPad.
Things to know before you begin
- If you’re a supervisor, you can only clock in or out on behalf of employees that belong to your location.
- The When I Work Time Clock & Attendance app also allows you to clock employees in and out.
- You can also clock in on behalf of your employees from your computer or Android phone.
Things to do before you beginMake sure the When I Work Employee Scheduling app is installed on your iPhone or iPad.
- From your iPhone or iPad, open the green When I Work Scheduling app.
- From the Dashboard, tap the Who’s Working Today card.
If you’re using an older version of the app, the card might be named Employee Activity instead.
- In the Who’s Working list, tap the employee that needs to be clocked in or out.
If the employee isn’t scheduled for today, tap Clock others in or out, then find the employee.
You can tell which employees have clocked in based on their icons:
- Calendar with a check mark: The employee has clocked in and out.
- Clock with a circle: The employee has clocked in but has not clocked out.
- Calendar with a square: The employee has not clocked in.
- Under the employee’s name, tap Clock <employee name> In or Clock <employee name> Out.
- Near the bottom of the screen, tap Clock In or Clock Out to confirm.