If your workplace allows mobile clock in, you can clock in and out from the When I Work Scheduling app on your Android phone. You can also clock in and out from your iPhone.
- Your employer has the option to require that you clock in no more than 5, 15, or 30 minutes early.
- Your employer has the option to require that you clock in within a specific distance of the location or job site where your shift is scheduled.
- Your employer can enable notifications to remind you to clock in or clock out from a shift.
- From the When I Work Scheduling app, tap Clock In on the Dashboard.
- Complete any additional prompts.
- From the When I Work Scheduling app, tap Clock Out on the Dashboard.
- (Optional) Add a note for your employer.
- Tap Clock Out.