If you have a new email address, updating your email address in your When I Work profile ensures that email notifications and other messages are sent to the correct email address.
- Supervisors, managers, and account holders cannot update a registered employee’s email address. For security reasons, only the registered employee can update their email address.
- If you’re part of multiple workplaces, updates to your email address take effect for all workplaces.
- The new email address becomes the email address you use to log into the When I Work app.
Hover over your name, then select My Profile.
- Enter your new email address in the Email Address field.
- When you’re finished, click Save.
Frequently asked questions
When I enter a new email address, a “Link User” screen appears. How can I change my email address?
When you enter an email address that is already in our system, a “Link User” screen appears. Enter the password for the email address displayed on the Link User screen to change your email address.
My email address is incorrect and I forgot my password. How can I regain access to my profile?
In order to reagin access, register for a new When I Work profile using the correct email address. Request to join your workplace’s account without an invite. Then, ask your manager to merge your request to join the account with your current profile. This will overwrite the email address and password on your profile while keeping your schedule, attendance and profile information intact.