If you want to know who you’ll be working with on a given day, you can use When I Work to view the full schedule for your workplace.
Things to know before you begin
- Your employer has the option to prevent you and your coworkers from seeing the full schedule.
- Your employer can also set up the full schedule so that you and your coworkers can only see shifts that match your positions.
Viewing the full schedule
- From a computer, sign in to the When I Work web app.
- Hover your mouse pointer over My Schedule, then click Full Schedule.
If nothing appears when you hover your cursor over My Schedule, your employer doesn’t allow you and your coworkers to view the full schedule.
The full schedule appears:
Using full schedule view
Viewing the schedule for a day, week, or month
By default, the full schedule displays one week at a time. To view a different length of time, click Day, Week, or Month near the top of the schedule.
Navigating forward and backward
- To view the next day/week/month, click the right arrow near the top of the schedule.
- To view the previous day/week/month, click the left arrow near the top of the schedule.
Jumping to a particular date
Near the top of the schedule, click the calendar icon, then select the date that you want to view.
Viewing the schedule for a different location
If you work at multiple locations, you can view the full schedule for each location. To select another location, click the location menu in the top-left corner of the page.
Coloring shifts by position
By default, shifts appear in the colors set by your employer. If you want to see which shifts correspond to a particular position, you can display shift colors by position instead.
In the upper-left corner of the page, click Position to show shift colors based on position.
If your employer hasn’t set a color for each position, the shifts are colored gray.
Showing and hiding shifts based on position
If you only want to see shifts for specific positions, use the Positions selector on the left side of the page to uncheck the positions you want to hide:
For more information about filtering by position, see Schedule Filtering and Position Coverage.
Viewing the schedule for a specific coworker
- Switch to month view by clicking Month near the top of the schedule.
- From the employees menu on the left side of the page, select a coworker.