If you want to know who you’ll be working with on a given day, you can use the When I Work app for iPhone and iPad to view the full schedule for your workplace.
Things to know before you begin
- Your employer has the option to prevent you and your coworkers from seeing the full schedule.
- Your employer can also set up the full schedule so that you and your coworkers can only see shifts that match your positions.
- This article contains images of the When I Work app on an iPhone. Although the app looks slightly different on an iPad, the app works the same on both devices.
Things to do before you beginMake sure the When I Work Employee Scheduling app is installed on your iPhone or iPad.
Viewing the full schedule
- From your iPhone or iPad, open the When I Work app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Schedule.
- Near the top of the screen, tap the person icon, then select Full Schedule from the menu that appears.
If you don’t see Full Schedule in the menu, your employer doesn’t allow you and your coworkers to view the full schedule.
The full schedule appears:
Using full schedule view
Navigating forward and backward
- To view the next week, swipe from right to left.
- To view the previous week, swipe from left to right.
Jumping to particular day or week
Tap the calendar icon, then select the week that you want to view. If you want to view a single day at a time, tap Day.
Viewing the schedule for a single location
If you work at multiple locations, the full schedule view displays all shifts for these locations by default. If you want to view the schedule for a specific location and hide other locations, tap the arrow in the top-right corner of the screen, then select a location from the list.
Showing and hiding shifts based on position
If you only want to see shifts for specific positions, tap the tag icon, then uncheck the positions you want to hide.