If you want to know who you’ll be working with, you can use the When I Work app for Android to see who is working during your next shift. The app also allows you to view the full schedule for your workplace.
Things to know before you begin
- Your employer has the option to prevent you and your coworkers from seeing the full schedule.
- Your employer can also set up the full schedule so that you and your coworkers can only see shifts that match your positions.
See who is working during your next shift
- From the When I Work Scheduling app, tap Also Working on the Dashboard.
The Schedule view displays your next shift and the shifts your coworkers are working around the same time.
View the full schedule
- From the When I Work Scheduling app, tap Menu button.
- Tap Schedule.
The schedule view opens to the My Shifts view.
- Near the top of the screen, tap Schedule.
If you don’t see Schedule, your employer doesn’t allow you and your coworkers to view the full schedule.
The full schedule appears:
Navigating forward and backward
- To view the next week, tap the left arrow near the top of the screen.
- To view the previous week, tap the right arrow near the top of the screen.
Jumping to particular week
- Tap the date range near the top of the screen:
The date picker appears:
- Choose the week that you want to view.
Viewing the schedule for a single location
If you work at multiple locations, the full schedule view displays all shifts for these locations by default. If you want to view the schedule for a specific location and hide other locations:
- Tap All Locations near the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select a location from the list.