If you want to know who you’ll be working with on a given day, you can use the When I Work app to view the full schedule for your workplace.
- Your employer has the option to prevent you and your coworkers from seeing the full schedule.
- Your employer can also set up the full schedule so that you and your coworkers can only see shifts that match your positions.
Viewing the full schedule
- From the When I Work Scheduling app, tap Menu button in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Tap Schedule.
- Tap the All Shifts tab at the top of the screen.If you don’t see the All Shifts tab, your employer doesn’t allow you and your coworkers to view the full schedule.
Shifts are displayed one week at a time.
- To view the next week, tap .
- To view the previous week, or tap .
- To scroll to a day of the week, tap the date under All Shifts.
- To filter shifts by schedule, position, or job site, tap in the top-right corner of the screen.