Using Google to log in to When I Work allows you to access your account with your Google account instead of logging in with an email address and password.
Before you begin
- If you don’t already have a When I Work account, register with your workplace.
- If your When I Work account does not use your Google email address, update your profile to use your Google email address.
Log in with Google
- From your computer, use a supported web browser to sign in to When I Work on the web.
- Click Google icon Log in with Google.A message appears prompting you to choose which Google account you’d like to use to sign in to When I Work.
- Select your Google account. If you haven’t already allowed When I Work access to use your Google account to sign in, click Allow.
Disconnect your Google account from your When I Work account
If you no longer want to use Google to log into When I Work, follow these instructions on how to remove a connected app from within your Google account. Once it’s been disconnected, log in with your email address and password.