User profiles can be archived rather than deleted. Archiving users deactivates their employee profile and removes them from the schedule. The new Archived Employees page displays a list of inactive users and allows you to restore employee profiles in bulk.
- The Archived Employees page displays all previously archived (deleted) users along with:
- The employee’s name
- Tagged positions
- Date of archive
- Restore multiple employee profiles at once from the Archived Employees page.
- Users with admin, manager or supervisor level access can view a list of archived users.
- Account holders and managers can archive and reactivate any users.
- supervisors cannot view archived users with manager level access. supervisors can only archive and reactivate users with employee level access that are tagged to the same schedules.
For more information about archiving employees, use the following articles as your guide.