Deleting an employee removes that person from the schedule and revokes access to your workplace.
- You must have supervisor, manager, or account holder access privileges to delete an employee.
- Supervisors can only delete users with employee level access.
- Account holders and managers can delete any users.
- If an employee is deleted, you can still access details about their past shifts and total hours through a schedule export. Check out Exporting Data for more details. Time sheet and payroll information is not deleted.
- If you need to bring back a deleted employee, check out our article on Reactivating Deleted Employees.
Delete an employee
To delete an employee from the account:
Hover over , then select Employees.
- Click the Trash Can that is associated with the employee you’d like to delete.
The Delete Employee prompt appears.
- Choose how you want to handle the employee’s future shifts:
- If you want to keep the shifts, select Move future shifts to OpenShifts.
- If you don’t need to keep the shifts, select Delete Future Shifts.
- Click Yes, Delete Employee.
- The employee is deleted from the account and schedule.