Edit your Email Address to ensure all email notifications, shift reminders and team emails are being sent to the correct email address.
Things to know before you begin
- If you have multiple accounts with When I Work, we will bulk update your email address for you.
- Account Holder, Managers, and Supervisors cannot edit a registered Employee’s email address. Only the registered Employee can edit their email address for security purposes.
- The new email address will become the email address you use to log into the When I Work app.
- This article contains images of the When I Work app on an iPhone. Although the app looks slightly different on an iPad, the app works the same on both devices.
Things to do before you beginMake sure the When I Work Staff Scheduling app is installed on your iPhone or iPad.
Edit your email address
1) From the iPhone/iPad app, click the “More” tab at the bottom of the screen.
2) Select Profile Settings from the Toolbox list
3) This will bring up your Personal Profile. To edit your Profile, click Edit from the top right of the screen.
4) In the Email line, enter in your new email address.
5) Once you have completed entering in your new Email Address, click Save on the top right of your screen.
6) A confirmation screen will ask you to “Save” the Changes made to your Profile. If you do not click Save, your options will not be stored and you will need to start over.
7) The new email address will appear on your Profile and will be the email address you use to log into the When I Work app.