Availability preferences let you know when a user prefers to work. You might need to edit a user’s availability yourself if the user communicates preferences to you outside of When I Work.
- You must have supervisor, manager, or admin access privileges to set availability preferences on behalf of a user.
- You can add, edit, or delete availability preferences that take place in the future but not preferences that take place in the past or on the current day.
- Users can set their their own availability preferences. Encourage them to set their availability preferences from their iPhones, Android phones, or computers.
- From the When I Work Staff Scheduling app, tap More icon More in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Employees.
- Tap the user for whom you want to edit availability preferences.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Availability.The availability screen appears.
- Follow our instructions to set availability preferences for the user.