Availability preferences let you know when an employee prefers to work. You might need to edit an employee’s availability yourself if the employee communicates preferences to you outside of When I Work.
- You must have supervisor, manager, or account holder access privileges to set availability preferences on behalf of an employee.
- You can add, edit, or delete availability preferences that take place in the future but not preferences that take place in the past or on the current day.
- Employees can set their their own availability preferences. Encourage them to set their availability preferences from their iPhones, Android phones, or computers.
Hover over , then select Employees.
- Find the employee whose availability you need to edit, then click on the right side of the screen under Actions.
- Follow our instructions to set availability preferences for the employee. If you need to edit another employee’s availability, use the Viewing menu in the upper-right corner of the screen to switch between their preferences.