A time clock terminal is a device at your workplace that is used solely for clocking in and out. If your employer has set up a time clock terminal on an iOS device, perform these steps to clock in and out.
- Near the bottom of the screen, enter your employee ID or email address.
- Tap .
- If you’re not currently scheduled for a shift and you’re qualified to work more than one position, tap Select a position to select the position you’ll be working.
Your employer has the option to prevent you from clocking in when you’re not scheduled.
- (Optional) Add a clock-in note for your employer.
- Tap Clock In.
- Enter your employee ID or email address.
- (Optional) Add a clock-out note for your employer.
- Tap Clock Out.