This article covers how to enable Photo Clock In. First, you’ll need to enable it in your attendance settings, then enable it on each iOS Time Clock Terminal you want to use Photo Clock In for.
Check out the Photo Clock In Reference Guide for more information about Photo Clock In.
- Photo Clock In is only available in the iOS Time Clock Terminal app. Make sure your app is up to date and your device is ready before enabling.
- Photos are stored in the app on the iOS device and can be accessed by the Account Holder, Manager, and Supervisor for review.
- If you have multiple iOS time clock terminals, you need to enable Photo Clock In on each device.
Enable Photo Clock In on the web app
Hover over , then select Attendance Settings.
- Click the toggle to enable Photo Clock In, then click Save in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Enable Photo Clock In on your iOS Time Clock Terminal by following the procedure below.
Enable Photo Clock In on the terminal
- On your iOS Time Clock Terminal, tap Log In to Allow Access.
- tap Allow Camera Access when prompted, then tap OK to confirm.
- Tap Got It to complete Photo Clock In setup on the iOS device.
- Log out of the time clock terminal.