This article covers how to clock in and clock out using Photo Clock In on the iOS Time Clock Terminal app. Check out the Photo Clock In Reference Guide for more information about Photo Clock In.
- Near the bottom of the screen, enter your employee ID or email address.
- Tap .
- If you’re scheduled for a shift, you will see a note that lets you know when your next shift starts.
If you’re not currently scheduled for a shift and you’re qualified to work more than one position, tap Select a position to select the position you’ll be working.
Your employer has the option to prevent you from clocking in when you’re not scheduled.
(Optional) Add a clock-in note for your employer.
- Tap Clock In. Your photo will be taken by the device to complete your clock-in.
- Enter your employee ID or email address.
- (Optional) Add a clock-out note for your employer.
- Tap Clock Out. Your photo will be taken to complete the clock out process.