Photo Clock In enables increased accountability by using the iOS Time Clock Terminal camera to capture the face of each employee that clocks in and clocks out.
- Photo Clock In is only available in the iOS Time Clock Terminal app. Make sure your app is up to date and your device is ready before enabling.
- Photos are stored in the app on the iOS device and can be accessed by the Account Holder, Manager, and Supervisor for review.
- If you have multiple iOS time clock terminals, you need to enable Photo Clock In on each device.
Enable Photo Clock In on the web app
Hover over , then select Attendance Settings.
- Click the toggle to enable Photo Clock In, then click Save in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Enable Photo Clock In on your iOS Time Clock Terminal.