An employee ID is a unique numeric identification code set by your employer. You can use this ID to clock in and out on a time clock terminal. Your employee ID is visible in the Profile & Settings section of the Android or iOS app.
- Employee IDs are set by the account holder, a manager or a supervisor on the account. Employees are not able to create or edit their own employee ID.
- Employee IDs are not listed in the My Profile section via the web.
- If an employee ID is not entered in your profile:
- There will not be a field in your profile for employee ID.
- You can clock in and out on a time clock terminal using the email address in your profile.
Viewing your employee ID
- On the Dashboard, tap Menu button at the top left of the screen.
- Select Profile & Settings from the User Tools list. Your employee ID appears near the top of the page under your name.
iPhone or iPad
- On the Dashboard, tap More icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Profile Settings from the Toolbox list. Your employee ID appears near the top of the screen under the Privacy field.