If you prefer to think of your week starting on a specific day, you can change the first day you see in the schedule. By default, When I Work sets the start day in the schedule to Sunday.
Things to know before you begin
- You must be a manager or account holder to change the start day of the week.
- If you use When I Work Time Clock & Attendance and have bi-monthly or monthly pay periods set up in App Settings, changing the Start of the Week setting can change how overtime is calculated.
- Go to App Settings.
- On the right-side of the screen, click the Start of the Week menu.
- Select which day you’d like your schedule to start on.
- Click Save in the upper-right corner of the screen after making your change.