If you prefer to think of your week starting on a specific day, you can change the first day you see in the schedule. By default, When I Work sets the start day in the schedule to Sunday.
Things to know before you begin
- You must be a manager or account holder to change the start day of the week.
- If you use When I Work Time Clock & Attendance changing the Start of the Week setting will change how weekly overtime is calculated. (Accounts created before December 13th, 2018 may calculate weekly overtime from the start of the pay period. Check the account’s Attendance Settings to see when weekly overtime starts over on your account.)
- Go to App Settings.
- On the right-side of the screen, click the Start of the Week menu.
- Select which day you’d like your schedule to start on.
- Click Save in the upper-right corner of the screen after making your change.