Archiving a user removes that person from the schedule, deactivates their user profile and revokes access to your workplace.
- You must have supervisor, manager, or admin level access to archive a user.
- If a user is archived, you can still access details about their past shifts and total hours through a schedule export. Check out Exporting Data for more details. Timesheet and payroll information are not deleted.
- If you need to restore an archived user check out our article on Reactivating Archived Users.
Archive a user
Hover over , then select Users.
- Click that is corresponds with the user you’d like to archive.The Archive User prompt appears.
- Choose how you want to handle the user’s future shifts:
- If you want to keep the shifts, select Move future shifts to OpenShifts.
- If you don’t need to keep the shifts, select Delete Future Shifts.
- Click Archive User.
- The user’s profile is deactivated and removed from the schedule.