When employees register with your workplace without an invite, they must be approved by a manager to join the workplace.
- You must have account holder or manager level access to approve a request to join.
- If an employee that already belongs to your workplace registers with a different email address (instead of logging in), you can merge the pending employee with the existing employee.
- Employees can only be merged if one of the employees is pending; two registered employees cannot be merged.
- Merging a pending employee with a registered employee only replaces the original email address and password with the new email address and password.
Approve a pending employee
Hover over , then select Employees.
Pending employees are highlighted in green at the top of the employee list.
- click on the right side of the page to approve the request.
A prompt appears asking if you’d like to approve or merge the pending employee.
- Check the list under Merge with Employee to see if the employee is already registered. If you find a match, click the employee’s name.
- Click Approve Employee.
Frequently asked questions
I approved a pending employee without merging. Can I go back and merge them?
No. You’d need to delete the employee you approved and have the employee log in with the correct email address and password. You can look at their employee details and tell them which email address to use.
My employee sees an “almost ready” message upon logging in, but they’ve already registered. What’s going on?
The employee may have registered with a different workplace using a different email address. You can look at their employee details and tell them which email address to use.
I merged a pending employee with my profile, and now I can’t log in. What do I do?
If you merge a pending employee with your own profile, contact our Customer Care team.