Adding a profile picture will help your colleagues recognize you in the app.
Things to know before you begin
- Once an image has been uploaded to the app, it cannot be removed, only replaced with a new picture.
- The image must be larger than 128 pixels by 128 pixels and no bigger than 500k.
- We added the ability to add a profile picture from the Android app in version 4.0. If you can’t change your profile picture, try updating the app.
Add or change your profile picture
- From the When I Work Scheduling app, tap Menu button.
- Tap Profile & Settings.
- Tap the portrait silhouette (or your existing profile picture if you have one).
- If you’re prompted to allow the app access to your photos, grant access.
- Select an image to use as your profile picture.
The image must be larger than 128 pixels by 128 pixels and no bigger than 500k.
- When you’re finished, tap Checkmark button in the top-right corner of the screen to save.