If you want to cancel your account, you may do so at any time from the When I Work web app.
- Per our Terms of Service, you may cancel your When I Work account at any time; however, there are no refunds for cancellation.
- You must be the Admin to cancel the account.
- If you are not the Admin, please see this article on how to Transfer Account Ownership.
- Cancellation can only be completed via the When I Work web app from a computer. When I Work cannot cancel the account on your behalf for security reasons.
Before you begin
If you wish to retain your data, make sure you export it before you cancel your account:
- Export employees, requests, and schedules that you want to retain.
- If you use Time Clock & Attendance to track employe time, you may also want to export timesheets.
Cancelling your account
Hover over , then select Account & Billing.If you don’t see Account & Billing, you are not the account holder.
- In the middle of the page, click Gear menu and select Cancel Account.
- Complete all the following prompts to cancel your account.
When you complete the process, you’re immediately logged out of the When I Work web app. We’ll send you an email to confirm that your account has been cancelled.