An annual billing cycle allows you to pay for your When I Work plan for the year. You can enable the Auto-Renew feature to automatically renew your plan each year or you can renew your plan manually from your Account & Billing page.
- You must have Account Holder access privileges to access the Account & Billing page.
- Your plan’s renewal date is displayed on the Account & Billing page.
- Annual plans cannot be downgraded until 30 days before the renewal date.
- When I Work sends an email reminder to renew the plan to the Account Holder 30 days and 10 days before the renewal date.
- If Auto-Renew is turned off, the annual payment must be made before the renewal date.
- Plans purchased through iTunes cannot be automatically renewed.
Manually renew your plan
If auto-renew is turned off or if the account is disabled, manually renew your plan.
Hover over , then select Account & Billing.
- Click Renew Plan. A Plan Details screen appears.
- Click Purchase to confirm the payment and renew your plan.