You can turn your privacy settings on or off from the When I Work Staff Scheduling app or a computer. When privacy is turned off, your coworkers can view your contact information from the Coworkers tab on the web app and mobile apps. When privacy is turned on, your coworkers can only see your name and picture.
- By default, your privacy setting is turned on.
- Your employer has the option to enable privacy for all users. If your employer has done so, you cannot change your personal privacy setting.
Change your privacy preference
- From the When I Work Staff Scheduling app, tap More in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Profile Settings.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, tap Edit.
- Tap the toggle next to Privacy.
- Privacy is turned on when the toggle is green.
- Privacy is turned off when the toggle is white.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, tap Save.