You can turn your privacy settings on or off from the iPhone/iPad app or from your computer.
- When privacy is turned off, your fellow coworkers can view your contact information from the Coworkers tab on the web app and mobile apps.
- When privacy is turned on, your coworkers can only see your name and picture.
Things to know before you begin
- Your employer has the option to enable privacy for all employees. If your employer has done so, you cannot change your personal privacy setting.
- This article contains images of the When I Work Time Clock & Attendance app on an iPhone. Although the app looks slightly different on an iPad, the app works the same on both devices.
Change your privacy preference
- Start the When I Work app.
- At the bottom-right corner of the screen, tap More.
- Tap Profile Settings.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, tap Edit.
- Tap the toggle next to Privacy.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, tap Save.
- Tap Save at the prompt.