You can turn your privacy settings on or off from the When I Work Staff Scheduling app or from your computer.
- When privacy is turned off, your coworkers can view your contact information from the Coworkers tab on the web app and mobile apps.
- When privacy is turned on, your coworkers can only see your name and picture.
- By default, your privacy setting is turned on.
- Your employer has the option to enable privacy for all employees. If your employer has done so, you cannot change your personal privacy setting.
Change your privacy preference
- From the When I Work Staff Scheduling app, tap Menu button More in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Profile Settings.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, tap Edit.
- Tap the toggle next to Privacy.
- Privacy is turned on when the toggle is green.
- Privacy is turned off when the toggle is white.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, tap Save.
- Tap Save at the prompt.