Archiving an employee removes that person from the schedule, deactivates their employee profile and revokes access to your workplace.
- You must have Supervisor, Manager, or Admin access privileges to archive an employee.
- If an Employee is archived, you can still access details about their past shifts and total hours through a schedule export. Check out Exporting Data for more details. Timesheet and payroll information is not deleted.
- If you need to restore an archived Employee, check out our article on Reactivating Archived Employees.
Archive an Employee
Hover over , then select Employees.
- Click the Trash Can that is associated with the Employee you’d like to archive.The Archive Employee prompt appears.
- Choose how you want to handle the employee’s future shifts:
- If you want to keep the shifts, select Move future shifts to OpenShifts.
- If you don’t need to keep the shifts, select Delete Future Shifts.
- Click Yes, Archive Employee.
- The employee’s profile is deactivated and removed from the schedule.