Use the Outgoing Email and Outgoing Mobile Alert logs to check if an outgoing email or SMS/push notification message was recently sent to a user.
Things to know before you begin
- You must have manager or account holder access privileges to view the log for all users. If you have supervisor privileges, you can view the log for messages sent to you but not other users.
- The email and mobile alert logs show messages and notifications that have gone out to you and your employees in the last 7 days. Each log shows up to 250 messages.
- Each user has the option to set alert preferences that determine which notifications are sent. If you don’t see an expected email or mobile alert in the log, ask the user to check their alert preferences.
- From your computer, use a supported web browser to sign in to When I Work on the web.
- Near the top of the page, click WorkChat icon.
- In the WorkChat conversation list, click Send Email/Team TXT.
If WorkChat is disabled, you won’t see the conversation list. You can skip this step.
- In the top-right corner of Send Message, click Logs.
Review the Outgoing Mobile Alert Log and Outgoing Email Log.