Upgrading to a paid plan allows you to access When I Work features that are not included as a part of our free plan. When I Work offers different plans that allow you to configure your account to best suit your needs.
Things to know before you begin
- You must have manager or account holder access privileges to access the Account & Billing page on a free account.
- If a manager upgrades the account, they become the account holder.
- We accept payments via credit card only.
Step 1: Select your plan
- Go to the Account & Billing page.
- Click View Pricing Plans.
- Review the different plans, then click Select Plan below the plan that best fits your needs:
- If you’d like to use Time Clock & Attendance in addition to Scheduling, click the Add Attendance checkbox below the plan’s details.
- If you’d like to compare monthly and annual pricing, click the Monthly Pricing or Annual Pricing toggles in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Step 2: Enter your billing information
- Under Billing Period, select how often you’d like to be billed:
- Monthly subscriptions are automatically billed each month. The account’s plan and number of users can be changed at any time. Plans default to monthly subscriptions.
- Annual subscriptions are one-time payments. Annual subscriptions include a discount, however downgrades in plans or number of users are not possible.
- Under Users, click + and – to select how many total users you need in your account. Users include employees, supervisors, managers, and the account holder.
- Enter the required credit card and billing information, then click Purchase.