Upgrading to a paid plan allows you to access When I Work features that are not included as a part of our free plan. When I Work offers different plans that allow you to configure your account to best suit your needs.
- You must have manager or account holder access privileges to access the Account & Billing page on a free account.
- If a manager upgrades the account, they become the account holder.
- We accept payments via credit card only.
Step 1: Select your plan
Hover over , then select Account & Billing.
- Click View Plans.
- Review the different plans, then click the plan that best fits your needs:
If you’d like to compare monthly and annual pricing, click the Monthly Pricing or Annual Pricing toggles in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select additional products. Click the check box to the left of the product name to add the product to your plan.
- Click Change Plans in the bottom right corner of the page to review your selections.
Step 2: Enter your billing information
- Under Billing Period, select how often you’d like to be billed:
- Monthly subscriptions are automatically billed each month. The account’s plan and number of users can be changed at any time. Plans default to monthly subscriptions.
- Annual subscriptions are one-time payments unless Auto-Renewal has been enabled. Annual subscriptions include a discount, however downgrades in plans or number of users are not possible.
- Under Users, click + and – to select how many total users you need in your account. Users include employees, supervisors, managers, and the account holder.
- Enter the required credit card and billing information, then click Purchase.