Whether you’ve recently added new employees or need to downsize your When I Work account, you can change your plan to suit your needs.
Things to know before you begin
- You must have account holder access privileges in order to change plans.
- Changes to monthly subscriptions take effect immediately.
- Annual subscriptions cannot downgrade to smaller plan sizes; however, they can still upgrade to larger plan sizes.
- Go to the Account & Billing page.
- Near the middle of the screen, click Change Plans. If you only need to change the number of users allowed in your account, click Add Users, then skip to step 4.
- Review the different plans, then click Select Plan below the plan that best fits your needs:
- If necessary, click + or – to change the number of users allowed in your account. Users include employees, supervisors, managers, and the account holder.
- Click Purchase to confirm your changes. Your changes take effect immediately.