Job sites help indicate a specific place or location where your employees are working away from your regular place of business.
Create a job site
Hover over , then select Job Sites.
- In the top-right corner, click Add Site.
- Set up the job site details.
- Name: (Required) Enter a name for the job site.
- Schedule: (Required) If you have multiple schedules set up, you can make it so a job site applies to a specific schedule, or all schedules.
- Color: (Optional) Click to select a color for the job site. Job site colors appear when you filter your schedule based on job sites.
- Address: (Optional) Add an address for the job site to tell your employees where they should go for their shift. If you are using Time Clock & Attendance, your Attendance Settings may require an address to be entered for time clock in verification. A map displays after you enter the address.
- Description: (Optional) Enter details about the job site. Employees can view the description if their shift is assigned to the job site.
- Click Add Job Site.
Assign a job site to a shift
- Hover over a shift, then click . If you haven’t already, schedule a shift.
- Click the Job Site menu to select a job site.
- Click Save.
After you’ve assigned job sites to shifts, check out our article on Schedule Filtering to view your schedule based on your job sites.