Job sites help indicate a specific place or location where your users are working away from your regular place of business.
For more information, see Creating and Managing Job Sites.
Create a job site
Hover over , then select Job Sites.
- In the top-right corner, click Add Job Site.
- Enter the job site details.
- Name: (Required) Enter a name for the job site.
- Schedule: (Required) If you have multiple schedules set up, select the schedules the job site applies to.
- Color: (Optional) Click to select a color for the job site. Job site colors appear when you filter your schedule based on job sites.
- Location: (Optional) Add an address for the job site to tell your users where they should go for their shift. If you are using Time Clock & Attendance, your Attendance Settings may require an address to be entered for time clock in verification. A map displays after you enter the address.
- Notes: (Optional) Enter details about the job site. Users can view the description if their shift is assigned to the job site.
- Click Add.
Assign a job site to a shift
- Hover over a shift, then click . If you haven’t already, schedule a shift.
- Click the Job Site menu to select a job site.
- Click Save.
After you’ve assigned job sites to shifts, check out our article on Schedule Filtering to view your schedule based on your job sites.