Assign tags to employees, shifts, and shift templates in any combination to ensure that shifts are matched to the correct employees.
If you have not created any tags and want to learn more about Tags, check out Creating and Managing Tags.
- You must have supervisor, manager or account holder access privileges to assign a tag.
- Tags are not visible to employees.
- When a shift has tags assigned, an employee must be assigned all tags present on the shift to be eligible to take it.
Tags can be created and assigned on web only.
- Auto scheduling does not take tags into account.
Assign a tag to an employee
Hover over , then select Employees.
- Click next to the employee you want to add tags to.
- Click Assignments.
- Click the Tags drop down and add the relevant tags to the employee.
- Click Save Employee to finish.
Assign a tag to a shift
You can assign tags to existing shifts, or when creating a new custom shift.
- Click to add a shift.
- Click Create Custom Shift.
- Click the Tags drop down and add the relevant tags to the shift.
- Click Save to finish.
Assign a tag to a shift template
You an assign tags to existing shift templates, or when creating a new shift template.
Hover over , then select Shift Templates.
- Click next to the shift template you want to add tags to.
- Click the Tags drop down and add the relevant tags to the shift template.
- Click Save Shift Template to finish.