Exporting schedules from When I Work allows you to download a spreadsheet with your schedule information. Export schedules if you’d like to keep a record of them outside of When I Work. Schedule exports can be customized to fit your needs.
Things to know before you begin
- The schedule export is split into two tabs. The first tab contains a list view of the schedule within the specified date range. The second tab contains your employees’ total scheduled hours and wages.
- The export includes both published and unpublished shifts.
- Schedule exports include up to 4,000 rows of data.
- The export does not include time off. Check out our article on exporting time off requests.
- Go to the Scheduler.
- Click the at the top right.
- Click Export Schedule.
- Configure your export:
- Select a Start Date and End Date.
- (Optional) Select other options for the export as needed:
- Click each menu under Schedules, Job Sites, Positions, or Employees to select items to narrow down your export.
- By default, the export splits up shifts by assigned schedule. If you prefer the export not to be split up by schedules, uncheck the box next to Split into separate schedules.
- Click Export. The file downloads to your computer.
NOTE: To view schedules of deleted employees, make sure to keep the Employees menu is set to ‘All’.