Nonprofit 501(c)(3) Organizations

From your , ,

Applies to


When I Work is happy to work with 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(19) organizations to discuss pricing options for organizations planning to have less than 100 users.


We require documentation to verify your status as a tax-exempt charitable organization:

  • If you’re located in the United States, we require documentation to verify your official recognition as a tax-exempt charitable organization by the IRS.
  • If you’re located outside the United States, please submit the appropriate form for charitable status for your country. This document must be provided to you from a governing authority.

Submitting documentation of charitable status

Submit the documentation to your Sales agent or to [email protected] and we will connect with you to discuss next steps.

If you have any questions regarding pricing, or if you have over 100 users, please contact your Sales Agent or email [email protected].

Updated on January 26, 2023

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Still Need Help?

Open a ticket with our customer care team.

Submit a Ticket