Hibernating a When I Work account allows you to temporarily deactivate it, suspending payments and removing user access to the account until it is reactivated.
You might want to hibernate your account if your business is seasonal or you’d like to put your account on hold temporarily.
- You must have admin access privileges in order to hibernate your When I Work account.
- Hibernation is only an option for accounts on monthly billing cycles.
- Accounts must be hibernated for a minimum of 30 days.
- If an account is hibernated for more than 13 months, it is automatically deactivated.
How does hibernation work?
If you hibernate your account, we:
- Suspend payment processing for the account.
- Retain all of your account data, including users, positions, schedules, and timesheets.
- Suspend access for all users.
When you reactivate your account, we:
- Resume payment processing on your normal billing date.
- Give you access to all of your data.
Hibernate your account
Hover over , then select Account & Billing.
- Click the , then select Hibernate Account.
- If you’re sure that you want to hibernate your account for at least 30 days, click Hibernate Account.
Reactivate your account
- From your computer, use a supported web browser to sign in to When I Work on the web.
- Click Reactivate Account.
- Click Yes, Reactivate My Account to confirm.