You can monitor task completion process and mark tasks complete from your computer or your mobile device.
Before you begin
- Review How Tasks Work to learn about how to create, schedule, assign, and monitor tasks.
- Schedule one or more task lists for your staff. A task list must be scheduled before you can monitor its progress.
From your computer, use the Dashboard to monitor tasks and mark them complete. You can also monitor tasks from the Scheduler by clicking .
- Go to the Dashboard.
- In the Today’s Schedule card, click Task Lists.
- Use Tasks for <day> to view the completion percentage for each scheduled task list.
- Click a task list to to see which tasks are completed, who completed them, and when they were completed.
- Completed tasks have a .
- If you’d like to mark a task complete yourself, just click the task to add a .
- When you’re finished, click Done.