When your shift task list is ready, you can add it to shifts to make its tasks visible to your users.
Scheduling shift task lists
Shift task lists are assigned to shifts on the scheduler or added to a shift template.
Add a list to a shift
- From the When I Work Staff Scheduling app, tap Scheduler at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap in the top-right corner of the screen.
- If you want to add a one-off shift, tap Custom Shift.
- If you want to add a shift you frequently schedule, tap one of your shift templates. If you haven’t added shift templates for shifts that regularly occur, create a shift template.
- Tap Add Shift Tasks Lists and select one or more lists.
- When finished, tap Save.
- If you want to save the shift without making it visible to the user, tap Save.
- If you want to make the shift visible and notify the assigned user based on their alert preferences, tap Save & Publish.
Removing a list
If you would like to disassociate a shift task list from a shift, remove it from the shift.
- From the When I Work Staff Scheduling app, tap Schedule at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the shift you would like to edit.
- Tap Edit in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap .
- Uncheck lists you would like to remove.
- When finished, tap Done.