When your shift task list is ready, you can add it to shifts to make its tasks visible to your users.
Shift task lists can also be scheduled from a Computer or Android device.
Scheduling shift task lists
Shift task lists are assigned to shifts on the scheduler or added to a shift template.
Add a list to a shift
- From the When I Work Staff Scheduling app, tap Scheduler at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap in the top-right corner of the screen.
- If you want to add a one-off shift, tap Custom Shift.
- If you want to add a shift you frequently schedule, tap one of your shift templates. If you haven’t added shift templates for shifts that regularly occur, create a shift template.
- Tap Add Shift Tasks Lists and select one or more lists.
- When finished, tap Save.
- If you want to save the shift without making it visible to the user, tap Save.
- If you want to make the shift visible and notify the assigned user based on their alert preferences, tap Save & Publish.
Removing a list
If you would like to disassociate a shift task list from a shift, remove it from the shift.
- From the When I Work Staff Scheduling app, tap Schedule at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the shift you would like to edit.
- Tap Edit in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap .
- Uncheck lists you would like to remove.
- When finished, tap Done.