If you don’t intend to schedule an employee for shifts, you can hide the employee from the schedule. For example, if the managers at your workplace make the schedule but are not hourly workers themselves, you might want to hide them from the schedule.
- You must be a supervisor, manager, or admin to hide an employee from the schedule.
- An employee that is hidden is unavailable for shifts. This means that the employee cannot be assigned new shifts, take OpenShifts, or take dropped shifts.
- Hiding an employee from the schedule does not alter the employee’s shifts; the employee will still be able to see his or her shifts unless you assign the shifts to someone else.
Before you begin
If the employee has shifts scheduled in the future, you might want to reassign those shifts to other employees or move the shifts to OpenShifts.
Hide an employee from the schedule
Hover over , then select Employees.
- Click the name of the employee that you’d like to hide.
- Click the Advanced Details tab.
- Check the box next to Hide [employee name] in the Scheduler.
- Click Save Employee.