Exporting time off requests from your When I Work account allows you to download a spreadsheet containing your employees’ unpaid, paid (PTO), sick or holiday requests. Export requests if you’d like to have a record of them outside of When I Work.
Things to know before you begin
- The export contains the dates of the request, the date the request was created, paid hours (if applicable), the status of the request, and the approval details.
- Based on the date the request was created, When I Work keeps time off requests for one year.
Hover over , then select Time Off Requests.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, click Export.
- Configure your export:
- Set the Start Date and End Date.
- Select the Employees whose requests you’d like to export.
- Click Export. The file downloads to your computer.