Create a custom report that looks at specific metrics that can help to fine tune your business as well as help you schedule more efficiently. Use the integrated report builder to create as many custom reports as you need. Each custom report is then emailed to you.
You can drag and drop columns right in the app to arrange the data exactly how you want. Additionally, you can filter, sort, and rearrange the data in the Excel document that is emailed to you.
- The data available in the custom report is current as of the prior midnight in your account’s timezone. Any data from midnight until the current time will be reflected in the next day’s report.
- Data availability spans the past 3 months and 3 months into the future.
- Reports are limited to a 90 day duration period.
Custom reports page overview
|Choose a preloaded report type to start with.¹|
|Fixed Date Range|
|Select from multiple preselected date ranges.|
|Custom Date Range|
|Open the custom date range modal to select the exact date range you’d like.|
|Each column heading can be dragged and dropped to arrange your report.|
|Click Export to build your report and send to your email.|
|a||Report Type||Choose a preloaded report type to start with.¹|
|b||Fixed Date Range||Select from multiple preselected date ranges.|
|c||Custom Date Range||Open the custom date range modal to select the exact date range you’d like.|
|d||Column Heading||Each column heading can be dragged and dropped to arrange your report.|
|e||Export||Click Export to build your report and send to your email.|
¹The only report type available for the beta is the Shifts Report.
Create a new report
Hover over , then select Reports.
- Under the Custom Reports heading, click Create a New Report.
- Choose the type of report you’d like to create.
- Choose a date range for your report, or use the date range dialog to create a custom date range.
- Drag and drop the columns to rearrange the report to your liking.
- Click Export. The report is sent to your email.
The report is also available on the main Reports page after you’ve created the export.