Positions are used to assign users and shifts to a particular duty or skill.
When you add or modify a position, the schedule and timesheets are immediately updated.
Step 1: Go to the positions page
Hover over , then select Positions.
Step 2: Make your changes
From the Positions page, you can add, rename, delete, and favorite positions.
Add a position
- Click Add in the top-right corner.
- Type a Name for the position.
- (Optional) To set a color for the position, click Pencil button.
- Click Add.
Rename a position
- Click next to the position that you want to rename.
- Edit the Name for the position.
- Click Save.
Delete a position
- Click next to the position that you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- Click Yes, Delete Position to confirm.
Use the left sidebar to search for specific positions.
- Click the search bar.
- Type the name of the position you want to find. The list is filtered to your search criteria automatically.