Confirm your shifts to let your employer know that you’ve seen your shifts and you know they’re your responsibility.
You can also confirm shifts from your iPhone or Android phone.
- Your employer has the option to require shift confirmation:
- If shift confirmation is required, you’re automatically prompted to confirm your shifts when you sign in. All users are prompted to confirm shifts regardless of their access privileges in the app.
- If shift confirmation is not required, you still have the option to confirm your shifts.
- Shifts that are highlighted in yellow on My Schedule view have not been confirmed.
Confirming your shifts when prompted
If your employer requires shift confirmation, the app prompts you to confirm new shifts (scheduled in the next two weeks) when you sign in or open the app.
Confirm all shifts
If all of the shifts work for you, click Confirm Shifts at the bottom of the screen to let your employer know.
Confirm a single shift
- Click the shift that you want to confirm individually.
- Click Confirm Shift.
Resolve a conflicting shift
If a shift doesn’t work for you, you may be able to start a swap or drop request (if your employer allows swaps and drops) to give the shift to one of your coworkers.
- Click the shift that doesn’t work for you.
- Choose a method to resolve the conflict.
- Click Swap Shift to offer to trade the shift with your coworkers.
- Click Drop Shift to offer the shift to your coworkers.
Confirm shifts later
If you’d like to confirm your shifts later, click Remind Me Later.
Confirming your shifts for the next two weeks
If your employer doesn’t require shift confirmation, or if you chose Remind Me Later when you were prompted to confirm your shifts, you have the option to confirm your shifts from the My Schedule page.
Shifts highlighted in yellow have not yet been confirmed. Click Confirm Shifts to confirm shifts for the two week period you’re viewing. Shifts turn white after you’ve confirm them and the Confirm Shifts button disappears.
If you have more shifts you’d like to acknowledge, use the and icons above your schedule to switch between weeks and click Acknowledge Shifts for weeks where you have unacknowledged shifts.
Confirming shifts one at a time
If your employer doesn’t require shift confirmation, or if you chose Remind Me Later when you were prompted to confirm your shifts, you have the option to confirm your shifts individually.
- Click the shift that you want to confirm.
- Click Confirm Shift.