Tasks let you know which activities need to be completed at your workplace.
Things to know before you begin
- You must be scheduled to work to view and complete tasks. If you’re scheduled to work and can’t see the tasks your manager added, make sure you have the latest version of the When I Work Staff Scheduling app.
- Tasks assigned to you are your responsibility to complete. Tasks that are unassigned (open) can be completed by anyone. If you’re unsure which tasks apply to you, talk to your manager.
- From the When I Work Staff Scheduling app, go to the Dashboard icon Dashboard.
If the Your Next Shift card references Tasks, there are tasks to complete with your next shift.
- Tap the Your Next Shift card.
You can also view your shift from My Shifts view.
- From the Shift Details, tap Tasks.
The app displays tasks that need to be completed during the shift.
- The My Tasks tab displays tasks that you’re personally responsible for completing during your shift.
- The Open Tasks tab shows tasks that anyone can complete.
- The All Tasks tab shows all tasks for the day, including tasks assigned to you, tasks assigned to your coworkers, and unassigned (open) tasks.
- Tap a task to complete it. Tasks with a are already complete.