Tasks let you know which activities need to be completed at your workplace.
You must be scheduled to work to view and complete tasks. If you’re scheduled to work and can’t see the tasks your manager added, make sure you have the latest version of the When I Work Staff Scheduling app.
- From the When I Work Staff Scheduling app, go to the Dashboard.
If the Your Next Shift card references Tasks, there are tasks to complete with your next shift.
- Tap the Your Next Shift card.
You can also view your shift from My Shifts view.
- From the Shift Details, tap Tasks.
The app displays tasks that need to be completed during the shift.
- The My Tasks tab displays tasks that you’re personally responsible for completing during your shift.
- The Team Tasks tab displays tasks that anyone working that day can complete.
- Tap a task to complete it. Tasks with a are already complete.